- Download the Laser Templator software from the following link: Laser Templator Software Download.
- Note: Microsoft .NET 3.5 is required to be installed on your computer prior to installing the Laser Templator software. If it is not, you will be prompted to install it. Instructions can be found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/dotnet-35-windows-10
- Note: Admin permissions are required to run the software. Without them, you will be unable to perform the following functions:
- Updating the software, using the LT-2D3D R4.1, zipping files for email and JobTracker/Systemize, CNC Saving a custom name, PDF prepending, estimate function
- Double click on the SetupLaserTemplator.msi file that you downloaded (or was located on the CD).
- If asked to run the software click Run.
- Click Next.
- Select the “Everyone” radio button and click Next.
- Click Next.
- Click Close.
- Right click on the Laser Templator Icon on the desktop.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Compability tab.
- Check the box next to Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
If you are installing a free trial, once you run the program, click “Register 30 Day Trial.” This will allow you to use a full version of the software for 30 days.
Install CDM Driver
If you are reinstalling the LT-55 XL software on a tablet PC that is meant to be used for templating you will also need to install the CDM Driver which allows the laser to communicate with the tablet PC. Click here for those instructions.