You need to reimage your Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 (32GB HDD models only).
Using a USB recovery key provided by Lenovo (32GB HDD models only):
- When turning on the Tablet, press the Power button together with the Volume Up button at the same time to enter the ThinkPad Setup program.
- Insert the USB Recovery Key into the USB connector of the Tablet.
- Select Startup from the top of screen
- On the Boot sub menu, select CD/DVD “Generic Mass Storage” and then tap “+/–” until the CD/DVD is shown as the first Startup device.
- Tap F10 to save the configuration change and exit the ThinkPad Setup. The Tablet restarts and the recovery program opens.
- Depending on the needs, select the language preferred in the drop-down list box and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.