Install TemplatePro Plug-in For RhinoCAD
Once you purchase the TemplatePro plug-in for RhinoCAD you can install it by following the instructions below.
- Place all the files inside the RhinoPlug-in.zip file into C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\Plug-ins
- Right click on LPRhinoLaserPlugin.Core.rhp and select Properties
- Click Unblock
- Click Apply and OK
- In RhinoCAD navigate to Tools / Options / Plug-ins
- Click Install
- Click on LPRhinoLaserPlugin.Core.rhp
- Click Open and OK
- Run the command LPLaserConnection and email us the Machine Key. We will respond with the License Key
- Once you enter the License Key, you can run the command LPLaserControl
- Select the correct comports for the laser you are using and press Connect
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.