LT-55 XL Bluetooth Start-up Instructions
The new wireless LT-55 XL functions the same way as the previous model while templating. However to start the laser up there is a little different method. Follow the steps below and you should have no problem.
- When you walk into the job site, turn the Tablet PC on.Ensure the Bluetooth dongle is inserted into the side USB port on the ASUS Tablet PC.
- Set up the tripod while Windows is starting on the Tablet PC.
- Place the LT-55 XL laser on the tripod.
- Plug in the USB cable into the Tablet PC after Windows has fully started.
- DO NOT OPEN THE LT-55 XL PROGRAM YET.
- Once you hear a kerplunk sound indicating the USB cable was connected, press the power button on the side of the laser.
- After the laser shows a green light on the side next to Power then start the LT-55 XL application by double clicking on LT-55 XL on the desktop.
- You will see in the top bar “LT Connected on COM# & COM#”
- If the top bar shows “LT Disconnected”
- Exit the LT-55 XL application.
- Unplug the USB cable and plug it back in so that you hear the kerplunk sound signaling the USB cable was connected.
- Make sure the laser is on indicated by the green light on the side of the laser next to Power.
- Start the LT-55 XL application by double clicking on LT-55 XL on the desktop.
- After connected, press Laser On and you can begin templating.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.